Thursday, February 12, 2009

Volleyball.com

A while ago I found this website that I found useful when starting to teach volleyball. What I really liked about the site was that it has basically everything you could think about when coaching volleyball. The website that I found was www.volleyball.com. Just as easy as that. I found the sportswear on here, which would be much easier then going to a store. What I liked most about this website was the different drills that they had. They give you the rules of how to do the drill, but what is nice, is that they also have diagrams of what the drill looks like. I liked this because sometimes you are reading about something it can sound different then what it really is. This site was well organized too, which made things helpful to go around it. Everything is basically found at the top, when you go under volleyball 101.

Check it out!! It is pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment